Saturday, October 20th
9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
The Hynes Convention Center
THE CONVENTION IS FREE
Is your organization a member of MACDC? If so, REGISTER HERE.
Non-MACDC members, REGISTER HERE
Help us spread the word! - Member Social Media Toolkit
- Gubernatorial Forum: We have invited all the major party candidates for Governor to join us to field our questions about their policy agenda;
- Workshops on key community development priorities such as affordable housing, economic development, racial equity, community health, and community organizing;
- Awards to CDCs that have leveraged the Community Investment Tax Credit program to launch, or expand a program that is making a difference in the lives of people and communities;
- CLICK HERE for the CITC Award Submission Form;
- Music and poetry that express our core values and inspire us to work for an inclusive and equitable society;
- The “CDC Roll Call,” where every CDC in attendance shares an exciting achievement from the past year, thereby demonstrating the diversity and scale of our collective impact;
- Testimonials from CDC community leaders that will remind us why we do this work; and
- Networking opportunities throughout the day that enable you to meet your colleagues from across the state.
CHECK OUT photos from our last convention in 2014.