Saturday, October 20th
9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
The Hynes Convention Center
THE CONVENTION IS FREE
- MACDC Member Sponsorship Form
Is your organization a member of MACDC? If so, REGISTER HERE.
- Non-MACDC members, REGISTER HERE
- Gubernatorial Forum: We have invited all the major party candidates for Governor to join us to field our questions about their policy agenda;
- Workshops on key community development priorities such as affordable housing, economic development, racial equity, community health, and community organizing;
- Awards to CDCs that have leveraged the Community Investment Tax Credit program to launch, or expand a program that is making a difference in the lives of people and communities;
- CLICK HERE for the CITC Award Submission Form;
- Music and poetry that express our core values and inspire us to work for an inclusive and equitable society;
- The “CDC Roll Call,” where every CDC in attendance shares an exciting achievement from the past year, thereby demonstrating the diversity and scale of our collective impact;
- Testimonials from CDC community leaders that will remind us why we do this work; and
- Networking opportunities throughout the day that enable you to meet your colleagues from across the state.
Here's the highlights video from our 2014. Let's make 2018 even better!
CHECK OUT photos from our last convention in 2014.