At Our Core
MACDC is an association of mission-driven community development organizations dedicated to creating places of opportunity where ALL people can live with dignity while participating in and benefiting from our Commonwealth's economy.
Learn more about:
SAVE THE DATE: MACDC Convention with Gubernatorial Forum!
Join us on Saturday, October 20th at the Hynes Convention Center for an incredible day!
Look forward to:
- Gubernatorial Forum;
- Stories from community leaders;
- Engaging learning sessions.
In 2017, MACDC is highlighting the success state-certified CDCs in Massachusetts achieved, including the following results:
- Engaged 2,124 community resident leaders to guide and shape our efforts in local neighborhoods and communities;
- Built or preserved 1,990 homes;
- Created or preserved 5,086 job opportunities;
- Helped 858 entrepreneurs start, grow or stabilize their businesses;
- Provided economic and educational opportunities to 79,218 families with housing, jobs, training, or other services; and
- Attracted $803.8 Million in private and public investments for community revitalization.
Leaders from the Massachusetts Association of Community Development Corporations and United Way praised Governor Charlie Baker today for signing the Affordable Housing Bond Bill into law.
No front page content has been created yet.