At Our Core
MACDC is an association of mission-driven community development organizations dedicated to creating places of opportunity where ALL people can live with dignity while participating in and benefiting from our Commonwealth's economy.
Learn more about:
Join us on Saturday, October 20th at the Hynes Convention Center for an incredible day!
Look forward to:
- Gubernatorial Forum;
- Stories from community leaders;
- Engaging learning sessions.
In 2017, MACDC is highlighting the success state-certified CDCs in Massachusetts achieved, including the following results:
- Engaged 2,124 community resident leaders to guide and shape our efforts in local neighborhoods and communities;
- Built or preserved 1,990 homes;
- Created or preserved 5,086 job opportunities;
- Helped 858 entrepreneurs start, grow or stabilize their businesses;
- Provided economic and educational opportunities to 79,218 families with housing, jobs, training, or other services; and
- Attracted $803.8 Million in private and public investments for community revitalization.
No front page content has been created yet.